In order for remiCrystal to send out reports by email, you must add one or more email configurations. These can be either SMTP or Microsoft Exchange configurations.
- Open remiCrystal from the Windows Start menu
- Open the Options screen in remiCrystal by clicking on the Options button
- Click on the Email tab to switch to it
- Click on the Add button to add a new email configuration or double-click an existing one to edit it
- Settings for your email server(s) can be obtained from your Email administrator. If you are using Microsoft Office365, refer to this link on the SMTP settings https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/pop-imap-and-smtp-settings-8361e398-8af4-4e97-b147-6c6c4ac95353
- You must test your settings by hitting the Test button before you can save them.
- Once saved, you can then use this configuration in your Email targets.